Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Winston1986
Last year at work (I work in a Kroger store) there was this time where a customer asked me if we sold blank VHS tapes and I promptly told him I don't think anyone sells them anymore. I thought it was funny this guy even wanted one considering Television signals have gone digital and therefore you can't really use a VCR anymore because of it. Plus you could just go and buy an episode of the show from like amazon video for not too bad a price. He was an older guy though who may not have liked using the internet. What are some unusual stories you would like to share?
By Aencokeco
a long time ago when I opened the door of my apartment, the elevator opened once again and I saw the leg of a man in the black trousers and black shoe with peripheral vision. fortunately, it was daytime, but I was scared. I understand it was just my imagination and I was tired and stressed because it was a period of exams in the college, and in that period I didn't know about a website providing help with homework. but you know, it was too unexpected.
so, guys, I'd like to recommend have a healthy sleep and so on :)

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]