Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Photon Guy
I would think, if anybody would want a wizard staff like these it would be the same kind of people who would want proton packs, ghost traps, lightsabers, blasters, ect. Anybody who is into science fiction and fantasy and who wants something that's as close to being a real version of something you would see in the movies as you can get. After all, why else would you spend all the time and money to get and/or build those awesome proton packs I see at conventions? Why else would you spend four to five hundred dollars or more on a big glow stick that's as close as you can get to having a real lightsaber? That being said, I wonder if anybody here wants or has any of these wizard staffs and if they would recommend getting one and if they've got one if they can tell me what they're like.
https://magicwizardstaff.com
By timeware
I could imagine these staffs would already be banned from con's. Especially Wizard World. If it actually creates flames like it advertises not only would this be an incident waiting to happen it would definitely set off the sprinkler system! Things like ren fair's and larping I could see a use for it. Even though with Ren Fair's you still might need a permit for one of those.
timeware wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 10:45 pm I could imagine these staffs would already be banned from con's. Especially Wizard World. If it actually creates flames like it advertises not only would this be an incident waiting to happen it would definitely set off the sprinkler system! Things like ren fair's and larping I could see a use for it. Even though with Ren Fair's you still might need a permit for one of those.
If you do take the staff to a convention or anywhere were fire is banned you could make sure it doesn't have a butane fuel canister and battery in it.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]