Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Kingpin
The set will also be available from LEGO.com, and will probably appear in some of the dedicated LEGO stores.

Yeah, it's great to finally see it, as it was in development for well over a year. :)
By timeware
I think it's great this set is actually cheaper then the new Millennium Falcon from Solo. I kept checking back almost every other day for any sign of updates on Lego Ideas. My childhood Is doing back flips! Now we just need the Netflix version to come out!
By Kingpin
Cheaper? The Solo Kessel Run Milennium Falcon is $169.99, while Voltron is $179.99. The price per piece is cheapter in Voltron's case.

As much as I'd love to see it, I don't believe we'll see an official Legendary Defender version (on that topic though, I've been assembling a set of MOC LEGO Voltron: Legndary Defender paladins).
By timeware
When I last stocked the Falcon it was about $210 but that was before the movie was even out. I don't know if Solo's poor box office results had anything to do with the price drop or they were just trying to sell them before the set is retired? Lego Ideas had a couple Legendary Defender ideas but I don't think they gathered enough support.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]