Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By timeware
Being a member of this forum for a number of years I know quite a few of us like to draw, doodle every once in a while. With few free art programs available to compete with Photoshop I have discovered this nice and might I add again "Free" program called Krita.

https://krita.org/en/

An example of what Krita can do. This is a reproduction of an old Nintendo Comics System ad that I had just finished recently. The layer system is so much easier then using the program Gimp. Krita also offers an animation program within their software.

If anyone is already using this program or other art programs I would like to see people share their creativity on a more regular basis.
By timeware

I was asked to do a frank frazetta tmnt pic. This will be colored later on and a background will be added. This was posted to show process from a-to b when working with krita. Raphael is in his night watcher gear from the older tmnt movie with slight battle damage. Red Sonja has his Sai standing over a dead Krang.

If anyone would like to see me draw something GB related i'm open to suggestions.
    Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]