Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Henners
Hoping a moderator can help me out here. I ordered my Alice Frame in September and it keeps getting pushed back. It’s ship date is now two months after I ordered it.

I sent a PM to AJ but to no avail.
By jo r
I understand your concern- I ordered an ALICE frame, September 4th, and the ship date has changed several times, yesterday my account info showed that it was due to ship Nov 3, but now today, it has been pushed back to Dec. 5th.

I realize that in September the shop is probably buried with requests for the frame, and perhaps more so this year as so many people purchased the Spirit pack, and want to add a frame. The policy is that the shop processes the orders according to the date ordered.

However, I think it would be more helpful to maybe just put "Delayed Ship" or TBD on the account info and a general note regarding overall status for an item on the order page (examples: Currently processing orders received through this date/Awaiting manufacturer delivery).

As it stands- anyone wanting to place an order today for a frame may figure a 10 day special order wait added to order processing/ transit time and come up with a 2-3 week guesstimate- and be way off.

I had placed a later, (September 20) separate order for Ramis Memorial Pins, which shipped 5 days later. So I am assuming the issue is the availability of the frame itself, versus just a backlog of orders.
By Kingpin
The shop listing for the A.L.I.C.E. Frames mention they're a special order item, likely meaning they're not automatically stocked in the store, but are specially purchased. The pushing back of the delivery time likely means the supply that's been ordered has not yet been received. I appreciate it's frustrating, the only thing I can suggest is that if by mid-November you still haven't received notification regarding the frame, either send another PM to AJ, or to one of the Mods.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]