Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
Are any of you aware of a Troll on the Ghostbusters Fans Facebook page named Mike Lofky? He Trolls almosts every post by the page and he always says the same things over and over like a broken record. He won't go away no matter how much you try to ignore him, this has been going on for several months. He's so desperate for attention it's really sad and pathetic. I wish someone would ban him from the page because it's gotten old and people are sick of it.
I just skimmed the face book page. All I am seeing this guy posting is the new movie, and Ghostbusters 2 sucks.

Do you have any more examples of this person saying outlandish and insulting things towards members? Some postings have a lot of replies people aren't going to bother searching through FYI.

I would recommend compiling a list of comments this person has posted and sending a PM to either Kingpin or A.J. Quick.
Noremon liked this
It's usually the same things over and over. Ghostbusters sucks, old Ghostbusters sucks, Ghostbusters 2 sucks, the new one is better. He's simply trying to bait people, people have tried ignoring him, but he literally waits for the page to post something that day just to spam it. It's really old and tiresome, he simply won't go away, and this has been going on for several months.
I don't have the ability to actually do anything except offer some advice. Unless this guy's maliciously going after people you could report him to Facebook.

I don't know if KingPin or AJ have the ability to block people from the GB Fans face book page? If this person is just saying movies suck I don't think that's enough to ban him.

This poster might be a nuisance but look at things this way. He's probably some lonely guy living in his Mothers basement or Grandma's attic.
That's a bummer. Has anyone tried reasoning with him? He's a troll so I assume he's completely unreceptive to any input, but if on the off chance it hasn't been tried, it may be worth a shot? I'm done with Facebook as I don't want to give them anymore information that they can turn around and sell to third parties. That's something this site doesn't do, which is really good. I don't trust Facebook, I don't think Zuckerberg's best interests line up with mine.
Glenn Frederick liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]