Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Sav C
For anyone who would like to continue the Yankees vs Indians conversation, or any other discussion pertaining to the MLB postseason!

I'm pretty sure that that pitch hit the guy's knob of his bat, and not him, hence he should've been out and the inning over. Instead the next guy up hit a grand slam letting the Indians back into the game. Which I actually would've enjoyed since it was exciting, had the Yankees won. Joe looked like he wanted to challenge, but I suppose their replay review guy lost his glasses. It was worth losing a challenge over even if it wasn't overturned. But I digress. The Indians played a good game and the Yankees will take the next three. OK, I'll try not to be bitter because the Indians played fair, it's just that someone needs to get a new pair of glasses.
By timeware
It was an even game tonight until that last inning. I haven't seen the replay of that incident from the other night. I was only able to watch some on tv, then some online. There's always the next time! it was a decent back and forth. Just wish the coach would change pitchers that easily when Brian Shaw starts to walk people.
I would like to predict that the yankees may win the next one and the Indians pull through in the end.
Sav C liked this
By Sav C
I hope we see a fifth game! I'm really glad it's not a sweep, as post season sweeps aren't any fun for the losing team. The first year I started watching the Yankees got swept in the ALCS by the Tigers, which was bad enough but in the last game Jeter got really injured and ended up missing the next season. Greg Bird was on the DL for a lot of this year and last year; so much so that I figured they were going to give up on him, but he sure did come through tonight. If he stays healthy he'll be a really good replacement for Teixeira.

That was quite the pitching dual tonight. Sometimes Joe seems far too stubborn about changing pitchers, but sometimes he's a bit too quick. He pulled CC at around seventy pitches the other night, yet he was still pitching well. The bases then became loaded by the next pitcher, and well yeah...
timeware liked this
By Sav C
At this point it's a great series regardless of who wins really. Severino did good work tonight, he really spared the bullpen from expending any unnecessary energy. In hindsight the next game may be the best of this post season, with how much is riding on it. Like a really good fight (did you see the Mayweather McGregor fight? It was awesome!). Granted that's probably only able to be true if there is a lot of scoring and trading off of the lead. If not and it is another pitcher's duel like yesterday than it may not be that memorable. Then again sometimes the most suspenseful games are those that can be changed with one swing of the bat.

I'm kind of torn on the outcome of the Boston/Houston series. It's good to see the Astros doing well after how badly Houston got hit by Harvey, but at the same time I like the Red Sox a bit better. I'm usually less of a fan of expansion teams.
timeware liked this
By timeware
Sav C wrote:At this point it's a great series regardless of who wins really. Severino did good work tonight, he really spared the bullpen from expending any unnecessary energy. In hindsight the next game may be the best of this post season, with how much is riding on it. Like a really good fight (did you see the Mayweather McGregor fight? It was awesome!). Granted that's probably only able to be true if there is a lot of scoring and trading off of the lead. If not and it is another pitcher's duel like yesterday than it may not be that memorable. Then again sometimes the most suspenseful games are those that can be changed with one swing of the bat.

I'm kind of torn on the outcome of the Boston/Houston series. It's good to see the Astros doing well after how badly Houston got hit by Harvey, but at the same time I like the Red Sox a bit better. I'm usually less of a fan of expansion teams.
I didn't see the mayweather fight, not a big boxing fan. I'm more into hockey and baseball. I would rather see Boston win since they may fare a bit of an easier challenge for the Indians if they manage to squeak out a win. It's been an exciting season that's for sure. I can picture the Indians fans screaming at Bauer tonight to go fly a drone. Edwin was out which kind of sucks.
Sav C liked this
By Sav C
Yeah, I wasn't but I saw that fight and now am starting to get into it. The Yankees have also done better against the Sox than the Astros this season, so whoever wins got the harder match up next series.
By Sav C
I was thinking about it and for this series both teams have scored 16 runs and given up 16 runs. The series is now tied at 2-2. Honestly I'd say they are pretty evenly matched going into tomorrow. Not to rub sand in their loss, but even though their record doesn't show it the Red Sox were not as good of a team as the Yankees are this year. Not that they weren't a great team (they were), but I think it does kind of throw the balance off for the AL side of the post season bracket.
By timeware
I missed the game last night but congrats on winning. Kluber who is usually awesome was pitching like crap and i'm sure Brian Shaw gave up a couple of runs. It always boils down to Shaw which was unfortunate.
Sav C liked this
By Sav C
Thanks, the Indians played a good game and put up a good series. It was suspenseful up to the very last out, and I doubt the Yankees will face another opponent as good as the Indians this post season, but we'll have to wait and see.
By Sav C
The score should be 3-2 right now! Hicks got ball four but it was called a strike--pathetic. Should've loaded the bases, making Fraisier's fly out score a run, and then another run should've come in on Headly's ground out. They're wearing on Verlander, though. They are far from being out of this one!

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]