Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Sav C
Can someone with computer experience please help me configure a new computer? I'm looking into configuring an iMac, capable of editing 4K XAVC S files (shot at 100Mb/s) natively in Adobe Pemeire Pro CS5. Will the following specs be able to play the footage back smoothly with a color grade?

4.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 4.2GHz
32GB 1867MHz DDR3 SDRAM - four 8GB
2TB Fusion Drive
AMD Radeon R9 M395X with 4GB video memory

Thanks in advance for your help, I don't want to end up editing proxies in the future!

Also, this will be my first Mac, would anyone advise sticking with a PC? I'm not big on the idea of upgrading to Windows 10, I really only liked 7 and XP, but maybe a PC would be a better choice for what I need a new computer to do. I like how the Mac operating system doesn't seem to be changed drastically with every new release. It took me quite a while to warm up to Windows 7 after switching from XP, which I learned on. Perhaps I'll do a dual boot with OSX and 7 though, since I'm pretty sure I have 7 on a disc somewhere.
By Sav C
Hi all, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me figure out how to clean up and mix an old audio track I have with Premiere. It's a stereo track, but the left and right channels are the same barring the fact that the right track is balanced louder.

The main thing that I want to fix is that in some parts there is hiss from the cassette, and I'd like to do my best to take out without altering the underlying music. It's a band comprised of two vocalists, and acoustic guitar. I've tried applying a Lowpass Filter to it to remove the tape hiss, but it hurts the vocals and guitar before satisfactorily removing the hiss. The same can pretty much be said for all of the other effects I've applied. I'd be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to which effect to use and some rough parameters to set it to!

Of less concern is that if the tape hiss is removed, I'd like to extract the guitars and vocals so that they can be remixed if possible. I've got a 100hz Highpass Filter applied which cuts off the muddy frequencies at the low end of the guitar with out affecting the vocals at all. If that is not possible to separate the vocals and guitar for mixing than it is no big deal.

Thanks in advance, any help would be really appreciated!

Edit: Ok, I applied the Automatic Click Removal and set it to Heavy Reduction, and it did exactly what I needed it to do. Also I lowered the Highpass Filter to 85hz. Suggestions are still welcome, though!
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Looks like it won't be streamed but socials will b[…]

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]