By UltimateGBfan
Got my flightsuit from a local army surplus store for $45.I've had the GB logo for about 6 years,bought it at Hot Topic.Nametag came from Kattara8 on Ebay.

By Kurisu-Kun
That's not bad, I ordered my suit from the exact same place, they're nice aren't they?. The no ghost logo isn't completely accurate, but it's not horrible or anything. I love the nametag, I was an idiot and forgot to order one, so I had to build one from duct tape, a sharpie, and some model paint. It works, but it could be WAY better. (my nametag that is)

Good work though
By UltimateGBfan
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I ordered my nametag from Katarra8 on Ebay.She makes custom nametags,so head over there and nab ya one up.

I need to get a new GB logo for next year,it just wasn't in the budget this year so I used that piece of crap that is on there.
By Kurisu-Kun
7 bucks isn't in the budget? (no offence or anything)
By UltimateGBfan
A year later and I finally respond lol....

At the time,no 7 bucks wasn't in the budget.See I had a really bad work related accident and I had lost use of my right arm for about a year,so I was out from work and workmen's comp wasn't really helping me and my wife out.So I didn't have the money for the GB patch.

The JM shell that I bought,well I bought that with one of my last checks before I got hurt.
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]