By goodale.jason
Hey everyone
I was hoping to chat with people who have installed the gbfans wand light kit. More specifically how they installed the orange hat light and red button on the gun ear. I know the wires should run through the handle this I will have to make adjustments to.
Did you use on of the hat light housing that gbfans sell in the ear as well as the hat light by the vent?
Just looking to get kind of an idea for when they come back in stock and I order one. Thanks again everyone!
By adolamin
I routed out the bottom of the ear a bit and bent the prongs on the button, then just glued the hatlight in place and hotglued the everything. Eventually I'll put heatshrink over it or paint it. See attached picture. It also depends on what your are using for the build. Did you get a kit like Throwing Chickens? If so, you'd have to drill out from the side of the ear as well to get the hole on the inside of the handle. I ended up using a metal front handle and separate ears so I just did the drilling before I attached them. Image

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]